Sunday, August 28, 2011

Evening Wear

Sometimes I wear the same outfit to church for the evening service, but tonight I wore something different.


I just bought the oh so cute Top and pretty Blazer at...you guessed it...the Thrift Shop!  I had picked up the top due to the insanely cute animals printed all over it, especially the mice...eek, they're so cute!  I happened to try on the Blazer over the Top out of convenience and was hit by how much I loved the two together!  At the time I was wearing blue shorts and sandals and would happily wear that almost anywhere, but I just don't feel comfortable wearing shorts to church.  Others have done it and done it well, but "Daddy wouldn't allow it" growin' up and those things kind of stick.  A Denim skirt made a great alternative and Zebra wedges replaced my casual sandals.  By the way, yes...that is a cookie in my hand!  I was feeling peckish as I ran out the door. :o)

JJ

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I am going to love seeing all your fun outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I was excited you were our fist follower. :o)

    JJ

    ReplyDelete