Monday, November 21, 2011

Too Formal? NEVER!








Dress: BCBG via Dillard's on sale
Designer Vest: Thrift Shop
Beads: DIY
Ring: Gift from Brother

When I came across this dress at Dillard's, I fell in love!  The print, the colors, the floor length...but I thought where will I wear this?  I didn't want to only pull it out once or twice a year!  So I said, why not wear it to church?  I can get away with wearing a jacket or vest with it...and so I did.  I have worn it mostly with a denim jacket, but was too hot for that so I got out the vest and ended up loving the look.  I have been using a new plum colored eyeliner lately in combination with greys or browns.  I went with smokey grey and rose eyeshadows with it and it looked quite nice if I do say so myself.  I am wearing shoes under there, but I admit I did slip them off at church on stage and no one noticed. :o)

Happy Thanksgiving!
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment