Saturday, November 12, 2011

Better Late than Never...

Here's last Sunday's outfit.  I finally found the time to post...what a week!





Feather Hair Clip: DIY
Earrings: Dallas Market
Top Dress: Vintage
Under Dress: Ross
Shoes: Vintage
Cameo Ring: New Orleans French Quarter
Beaded Bracelets: DIY
Acorn Necklace: Swiped from Mom

A couple of the blogs I like list the components of their outfits as above.  I find it nice if I just want to know where one piece came from without reading an entire post when I don't have much time to waste spare.

I fully intended to curl my hair (it would've complimented the dress so much better!), but time was against me.  I woke at 5am to go....hunting (with my dad)!  By the time he got me back home to get dressed, I had less than 30 minutes to make it happen.  Our church starts at an earlier time than his!  I wish I would've gotten a shot of the back (I keep forgetting that!) as the under dress trails down in the back giving me a train-like effect that looks so pretty with the double layers of the vintage dress on top.  The vintage dress also has a cape-like collar in the back, I really really should have taken that photo!

JJ

PS: It was Ms. Colorful's Birthday and I know she took photos, but I went on strike and said she has to do her own posts as was the plan when we started this blog.  So I guess I'm the bad guy for her outfits, as of yet, being unshared!

No comments:

Post a Comment