Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Sparkle







Gold Hoops: Gift from Hubby
Necklace: Thrifted
Brooches: Here and there (the gold and pink one is vintage)
Belt: Thrifted
Sweater: Passed down from a friend
Skirt: TJMaxx
Brown Leather Gianni Bini Heels: Dillards (on sale)


I needed to wear Maroon to match two other ladies at church for a special we did.  I still wanted to look Christmas-y, so Ms. Colorful suggested the brooches.  The sweater used to have a white collar and cuffs, but it just didn't look like me so I removed them.  If I look tired, it's 'cause I AM!  I did a Christmas special for the morning service, then went back with the children to rehearse for the Evening Christmas Program, while learning a new song to sing (in the program), all while still working on Christmas presents at home.  I need to catch my breath!

Keeping it Christmas-y,
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment