Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas







Mistletoe Headband: DIY
Scarf: TJMaxx
Red Beads: Great Grandmother's
Cardigan: Target
Silver Dress: SteinMart
Red Snakeskin belt: Thrifted
Black w/Silver trim leather Heels: DSW
Silver Ring: Made by Hubby

  Alright, I'm thinking I should declare this my "sick dress".  Last time I wore it, I felt terrible...this time, about the same!  Maybe it has germs lurking on it???  Well, in defense of the dress, I WAS already sick before I put it on. :o)
  I was told by someone at church that my outfit looked very Christmas-y!  Yay, that's exactly what I was going for! 
  The Silver ring is my Christmas present from Hubby.  He made it from a Sugar Spoon!  It looks even better in person!  He also made me a bracelet, but it isn't quite finished so I won't wear it until he gives the "ok".

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment