Monday, December 12, 2011

In the Christmas Spirit!




Mistletoe Headband: DIY
Ruby Earrings and Ring: Gifts from Hubby
Red Beads: Great Grandmother's
Green Czech Glass Beads: DIY
Red Bangle: 1 of a set of 5 bought in an Oriental Shop
Lime Green Beaded Bracelet: DIY
Green Crochet Shawl: Hubby's Grandmother
Red Leather Bramin Purse: Gift from Hubby
Lace Cut-Out Dress: On Sale at Macy's
Olive Patent Leather Flats: Mall in Colorado for friend's wedding

I made my Mistletoe headband last year, but only got to wear it once!  That would be due to making it in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT Christmas Eve!  It will be seen much more this year!  I had the hardest time picking out my outfit, finally I just started pulling back dresses in my closet.  When I ran across this one, it hit me to make it a Christmas outfit!  Spring/Summer dresses can come out in the winter too! Ha!  I'm wearing 3 to 4 shades of Green, but I like it best that way.  If everything matched perfectly, I would feel boring!

Hope you're in the Christmas Spirit too!!!
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment