Monday, December 5, 2011

Flintstones!

 
Wilma Flintstone Necklace: DIY
Amethyst and Peridot ring and earrings: Gifts from Hubby
Dress: Dillards (on SALE!)
Grey tights with hearts: Target (for $1.50!!!)
T-Strap Heels: Thrifted
Bow Belt: Wet Seal (for $1!!!)

Every time I wear my big purple beads I think, "Wilma Flinstone would love these!"  I was so excited when I ordered the biggest Czech Glass beads available, when they arrived I was a little disappointed that I didn't order enough to go all the way around my neck, but the fresh water pearls ended up looking much better.  Plus, it would've been way too heavy for me to wear with more big beads!  Hubby had given me the Amethyst/Peridot set originally as earrings and necklace.  But after years of me only wearing the necklace occasionally, he had it made into a ring for me.  Now, I wear it ALL the time!!!  I bought the dress to wear on our first Anniversary, I love owning classics that never go out of style!

JJ

PS: It was quite necessary to take photos indoors due to heavy rain and cold!  Not my favorite place, but at least I stayed warm and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment