Sunday, September 11, 2011

How to Train Your Dragon...to go to church.



I bought my "How to Train Your Dragon" shirt in the boys section at good ol' Walmart, then modified it by changing the shape of the neck and sleeves and adding ruffles.  My ring was bought from an artist at an Antiques Flea Market, it is a huge chunk of coral and free form silver.  My earrings were made for me by a dear friend for my Birthday...she knows how much I LOVE Butterflies!  The leather braided bracelets were bought on that trip to Colorado I mentioned before.  The band in the middle is my watch (I almost ALWAYS wear my watches upside-down).  The scarf tied on my purse is vintage.  It has horses "running" on it which made me think of a Knight riding on his Horse charging after a Dragon (a little peek into how my mind works, haha).  My Zebra stripe wedges came from Dillards on super CLEARANCE!  Most of my really nice shoes come from Dillards clearance rack. And last but not least, my skirt is my own design, sewn with my own two little hands. :o)  I forgot to get a picture of the back, it has three vintage buttons in a "V" shape and an exposed zipper.  I will try to add a picture of that later.

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment