Sunday, September 25, 2011

Looks like Fall, feels like Summer

Just like our Texas weather if you ask me.  I couldn't have found a more season appropriate dress if I had tried. :o)








I picked this dress up last week at a Thrift Shop.  It was HUGE, but the neckline and arms fit perfectly.  It is an authentic 1960s, Made in Hawaii, Muu Muu!  So Groovy, I just had to have it!  I shortened it, added POCKETS (I love dresses with pockets), threw a belt around it and called it perfect!  I made my Necklace and ChaCha Ring using Glass Beads and freshwater pearls on the back part of the necklace.  My earrings were one of my Christmas presents from my Hubby.  He asked the Jeweler for the BIGGEST gold hoops they had, they showed him some shrimpy ones the size of a quarter and he said, "She wants 'em Bigger!"  The girl proceeded to dig these glorious beauties out of a drawer.  I screamed out loud when I opened them up...

JJ

PS:  I wore the same outfit to church again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment