Monday, October 10, 2011

Butterflies



Everyone who knows me, knows I love Butterflies!  So, when I saw this SILK BUTTERFLY Jacket (at a thrift shop no less) I snapped it up in a hurry.  I love silk and cotton, and this jacket is lined in cotton, not some yucky synthetic junk that makes me feel like my skin is suffocating!  I adore natural fibers, I barely tolerate the rest.  The only thing I don't like about my silky gold blouse is that it's a synthetic material.  I'm wearing my "mom jeans", the waist goes right below my belly button for a nice silhouette (no muffin top on this lady, thank you).  It just happens the jeans are Calvin Klein, fit great (I took them in when I lost a few pounds), and came from a Thrift Shop for $8!!!  My Red Snakeskin Belt came from a Charity Thrift Shop at a church.  Red Leather Heels are Anne Klein from Marshalls.  And best for last, my Butterfly Wing Necklace.  It is an actual butterfly wing encased in glass, it is equally stunning on the reverse side.  I bought it on that trip to Colorado for my Friend's Wedding as mentioned before.

JJ

PS:  I almost forgot to tell you about my nails.  I'm trying out Shellac!  It's supposed to stay on at least 2 weeks if not more.  So, hopefully, you'll be seeing red nails again next week!

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed the Purple Bow sticking out of my ear! No, it's not part of the outfit, just the decoration hanging on my door.

    ReplyDelete