Sunday, October 16, 2011

A little late...

So last weekend we went to the City to see Guys and Dolls.  It was a lovely night out in spite of getting home at the wee hours (2am), then being a bit groggy for church!  Ms. Colorful had these pictures on her camera, hence the delay in posting.



 We did NOT plan to match!  I was supposed to wear a brown dress, but it barely zipped across my *ahem* chest anymore!  I was gasping for air, when My Hubby asked if I thought I could make it 3 hours without fainting...I changed.  Now I know why women used to faint all the time due to their corsets!

Now even though it was extremely late when we got in that night, AND it was raining Sunday morning (it's so hard to get out of bed when it's raining).  We both managed to make it to church (you saw my rainy post).  There was some concern that Ms. Colorful had skipped, but here's proof she indeed did not. :o)






I'm pretty sure I used to own a skirt just like this, but I think mom turned mine into a pillow when I decided not to keep it anymore. :o)  I talked Ms. Colorful into buying the bracelet so she could copy it and make one for me with her mad jewelry making skills!  Hmm...I need to remind her of that (it'd be a great Christmas Gift, hint hint).  Ha, I just realized that I'm the reason she bought those shoes too!  I am such a great sister to have around.  The shoes were at a Thrift Shop for only $8, but they were a 1/2 size too big for me!  I still kinda regret not getting them anyways and just popping in a shoe insert to make 'em fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment