Sunday, October 9, 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring....

So of course I had to wear my Umbrella Blouse!




I found my blouse at Goodwill, it was a dowdy old lady shirt.  But it had UMBRELLAS, I knew I could make it look cute.  After chopping off the sleeves, and adding a little ruffle in their place, I called it good.  My actual Umbrella was given to me for Christmas from my Mom (it came from an Antique Shop).  I bought my Hat and Bracelet at an Antiques Flea Market a couple weeks ago.  Hubby said I looked like a Gnome in my hat...which made me extremely happy, as I love Gnomes!  The Red Beads were my Great Grandmother's.  I'm also wearing a Gold Filigree Drop necklace and earrings set from my Hubby.  The dangley drops on all my jewelry went well with the umbrellas and rainy weather, I thought.  I bought my Quilted Black Leather clutch at Dillards one year with Birthday money.  Shoes are Black Patent Leather.  I had my HUGE Black Leather Belt made locally after wearing out a cheap fake one from the Mall.

JJ

PS: Sorry I couldn't post earlier...the weather was messing with my Internet Connection!

No comments:

Post a Comment